(preparation of documents, participation in inspection)
In order for the company’s working environment and documents to be relevant, it is necessary to regularly conduct an audit of the internal control of the working environment. Internal control maps out the current situation, and as a final result, concerns or bottlenecks that need to be addressed are highlighted.
In the case of internal control, I examine all the company’s daily activities and work documents (requirements of the legislation concerning occupational safety and rules established by the company itself). This includes safety manuals, guidance and training of employees, compliance and completion of risk analysis, work environment rules, use of personal protective equipment and adherence to the action plan, reporting of dangerous situations, etc.
When is it necessary to order an audit of the internal control of the working environment?
- If the company’s management wants to get an assessment of the working environment.
- If a labor inspector or an external evaluator is coming to the company and you want to make sure of the condition/situation of your company’s working environment.
- If you are not sure whether the content of the company’s occupational safety documents meets the requirements.
- If you don’t know exactly what kind of documents are needed.
- If you need an independent specialist’s assessment of the work environment, safety or documentation.